Sunday, May 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #14

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Another week is almost over and you know what that means another weightloss update of course. I could never have imagined in January that in May I've accomplished so much in such a short period of time, it's pretty unbelievable and I almost can't believe it myself. Losing weight isn't easy for me it's an extremely hard thing to do but once you get into it it's plain sailing from there on in. You just have to be commited and everything else will follow suit. Before I started my weightloss journey I was so unmotivated but now I can proudly say I am alot more so.
This week I lost 2 pound which brings my total weightloss to date to 3 stone 5 pound which is amazing and I'm really happy about it. The support I get is unreal and I know alot of people are trying to lose weight so I'm going to do what ever I can to help them out. If your in the same boat definitely email me and I can write you out my weightloss tips and trick. It's exactly what I'm doing myself so it definitely works. I still treat myself on my weighin day and enjoy food so that's a good thing cause I know it's hard sometimes to cut out the food you like.

It really is just making some small changes and this could really change your life for the better. I was always a confident person, that being said I am much happier now in myself and you could be like that too. I think at the end of the day you get out what you put in.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3