Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #13

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Sorry that my weightloss update is a little late, I've just been so unbelievably busy with college it's been unreal. I've been loving it so far though so I guess that's the main thing. Back to my weightloss update though I'm down another 2 and a half pounds which brings my total weightloss to 3 stone 3 pounds which is incredible. I've been working so hard so to be smashing my goals like this has been amazing.
I'll have to start buying new clothes as some of my clothes are looking that little bit too big which is a good sign and I'm delighted. I've been so busy with college lately rushing around so I think that has had a big impact on my weightloss this week to be fair I really haven't had a minute to myself but all is good. I'm still working on the weightloss tips and tricks folders for those of you that wanted one so don't worry I haven't forgotten about you, I'll get them to you as soon as I can.

I do feel that I'm not on a diet now I'm more making a permanent lifestyle change which I feel is a better way to look at it. I feel much healthier right now and I think it is amazing how small choices can make such a big difference to your life. I'm going to keep this short and sweet as I have to get some college work done so until my next post, keep smashing your goals I bet you are all doing amazing.

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. so happy for you! I know how hard it can be to balance studying and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3