Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Lo Down - NYX Sweet Cheeks Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

My boyfriend Daragh went on holidays a week or so ago and we met up the day after he came back. We went to Dundrum and he bought me some bits and pieces from NYX Cosmetics, the beautiful Sweet Cheeks palette was one of my gifts. I've always wanted to purchase this palette so I was delighted when Daragh bought it for me.
The palette contains 8 shades and retails for in and around €23 which I think is a good value for what you get. This palette is so pigmented, it's amazing. I'm in love with all the shades, their so pretty. I don't think I could pick a favourite to be honest. I think this palette would be great for travelling as it contains so much and the packaging is very sturdy which is really good.

As you already know I really like NYX Cosmetics as it's very affordable and this is another amazing product from them.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3