Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

Hey Guys and Dolls,

My face has been unbelievably dry lately, I think the change in the weather is partially to blame to be honest. This has resulted in me trying to find a cheap and affordable face mask. Of course I headed to Boots and after looking through all the skincare that was on offer I found exactly what I was looking for. I picked up the relatively new Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask. I have to put it out there I'm absolutely in love. This mask is the exact same as the ever popular sheet masks and I can't get enough of it.
It is such good value at under €3 for one so of course I had to buy two. Sure I had to treat myself after all. I've been using these on my face alot I definitely will be repurchasing a couple on my payday this week. One sheet mask contains a weeks worth of hydrating serum so if you have dry skin like me at the moment this is definitely something to check out next time your in Boots. It's just amazing and gives a nice shot of moisture to the skin.

My skin has never looked so good since I started using these mask, I seen alone that they have brought out another version of these too so I definitely want to pick them up aswell the next time I'm in Boots.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3