Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Lo Down - College Update #3

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I can't believe I'm into my sixth week of college, it's a bit crazy to be honest. I'm loving college so far, I'm learning so much and it's alot of fun. I also like having a bit of a routine, that's definitely a plus I have to say.
As I told you before I had minor head surgery two weeks ago, after taking some time off college I'm all good now. I went back to college last Monday and I had an exam on Wednesday which I wasn't really prepared for. I think it went well though and I'm extremely happy about that.

Having learnt alot already, I definitely want a job in Marketing in the future. There seems to be lots of jobs going in this sector so I'm confident that I'll get a position that I like too. Fingers crossed on that one. If your wondering what course I'm doing it's a Diploma in Social Media for Business so it's definitely going to help with my blog aswell.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3