Friday, April 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Vivid Brights Liner

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I was sent a product recently and I wasn't too sure how I was going to make it work on me. The product in question is NYX's Vivid Brights Liner in Vivid Petal, a light pink shade that I'm not going to lie I wouldn't usually go for.
As I said above I wasn't too sure how I was going to wear this product on my eyes that is until I went to the NYX counter in Arnots. The sales assistant was so lovely and even gave me a list of their best selling products that I should try next. Basically she told me to pair this liner with a black liner so there would be a bit of a contrast between the two and it works really well.

I've gone from not thinking I'd be able to rock this product to trying to come up with more looks to incorporate it in. I think this product would be amazing for over the festival season. Plus like all NYX products it's very affordable aswell so it's a win win.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3