Friday, April 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector

Hey Guys and Dolls,

After loving the Naked Skin Foundation I decided to pick up Urban Decay's Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion perfector aswell while I was doing my Urban Decay makeup course. I know the name is a bit of a mouthful indeed. I've been trying this product  alot lately and though it may not overtake Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation but I do like it.
This product is a hybrid between a foundation and tinted moisturiser. It also has a tonner of skin benefits including reduced pore size and more vibrant skin. A little bit goes a long way with this product. It has a pump so you can control how much product you use. I feel this product applies best with a brush and it gives such a good finish.

It has pretty good coverage for a complexion perfector I have to say. I think this would be a great product for the Summer months or if you are on holidays. I do like this product but I'm uncertain if I will purchase it again. I'm sure this tube will last me a while though.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3