Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Lo Down - NYX Custom Pro Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I like finding nice and affordable eyeshadow palettes, sometimes it's almost impossible to afford the more highend alternative. I recently saw the NYX Cusom Pro palette as my friend Megan had bought one so I had to pick one up myself and I'm so glad I did. I got mine on the Boots.ie website and I always find that the service is really good whenever I've used it anyways.
I purchased the shade J'adore and Sex Kitten which are two beautiful neutral shadows that I really like. Don't you know I always go for neutral shadows I wouldn't wear anything different. This palette doesn't contain a mirror which doesn't really bother me but I wish they had the shade names on the bottom of the shadow itself, there's none to be seen though. Both eyeshadows are very pigmented and I love them alot. I've been using them quite a bit to achieve a simple eye look and the looks always turn out really nice I might purchase a darker shade the next time I make a purchase online which will probably be sooner than you think.
The palette itself costs €5 and then each individual eyeshadow costs €5 which isn't too bad at all when you consider highend palettes. I've been really impressed with this palette and I'm definitely going to pick up another one soon as there are so many shadows that I want.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3