Friday, April 7, 2017

The Lo Down - My First Week of College!

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Sorry for the serious lack of posts this week, on Monday I started college and I didn't really get the chance to blog. I have early mornings up at 6 and don't get home until 6 in the evening which is such a long day. When I get home I like nothing more than to chill out so life has definitely got in the way of blogging but I promise you I'll do lots of posts over the weekend that's for sure.
Now back to my college course, first off I'm really enjoying it and it's certainly the perfect course for me. I'm studying Social Media for Business, it's a diploma course in case your wondering. As I'm into all things social media with my little corner of the internet, I think it's always a good idea to better yourself and become more knowledgeable in a certain area in the process.

I've learned alot so far in a week, branding, marketing and photoshop. The latter is definitely my favourite and alot of fun, I really enjoy it. My course has been so helpful, it's very informative and I'd definitely recommend it. It's very intensive but I'm sure everyone would be well able for it. I've met so many lovely people in my class aswell and we're always having the chats plus helping each other out if we need it.

I'll definitely do a couple of posts throughout my course and keep you updated on my progress but so far so good I'm really enjoying it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3