Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Lo Down - Yves Saint Laurent Tint in Balm

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Yesterday I attended a Yves Saint Laurent event in Loreal's Head Office in town. I love when they launch new products as they are always amazing and I love checking them out.
There most recent launch is their new lip product, Yves Saint Laurent Tint in Balm and I love it, it's such a nice product that I enjoy using. I have so many lip balms in my handbag on any given day, some can look a little grubby at times so I hardly take them out of my bag when I'm out and about. This product will change that though as the packaging is beautiful and so luxurious, I'll take this out of my handbag with pride.
At the event I was given the shade Call Me Rose and it's so pretty and wearable, it's a perfect my lips but better shade. Basically there's a tint in the centre of the product with a sheer subtle hint of colour around it which is a really good idea. There's also a lot of shades to choose from too. I can see myself using this alot in the coming months it's beautiful. They are also soo moisturising and smell amazing!
These lip products launch in Brown Thomas this month and in all other stores in April. They retail at €33.50 which may seem pricey but these are such nice lip products you won't regret the splurge. I already have my eye on a couple of other shades from the range.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3