Friday, March 24, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #8

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've been doing my weightloss updates for 2 months now and wow I could never imagined what I would have achieved in this short period. I'm seriously delighted with life right now. The jeans I bought two weeks ago are already two big which is a bit mad to be honest. I liked those jeans aswell but going down a size is always a good thing so I'm happy.
I weighed myself this morning and I'm down another two pound which brings my total weightloss to 2 stone 1 and a half pounds so yeah I'm chuffed. I seriously didn't think I'd be doing so well when I started this journey back in January that's for sure. I'm well on course to losing another two stone by May I can feel it, then I can get my Gryffindor hoodie from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. I've been wanting this hoodie for ages so of course I'm going to wear it around lots when I get it.

This week wasn't the best of weeks either I wasn't feeling the best so I couldn't go to my fitness classes which was a shame as I miss them lots I'm not going to lie. Boxercise and Aqua Aerobics are seriously the best two classes I ever could have started and I'm seriously hooked on them. I do Aqua Aerobics twice a week and Boxercise on a Thursday, the latter is definitely more intense you definitely feel it on Friday morning that's for sure.

I'm going to try and put lots of hard work in this week. I'm going to eat super healthy and go to all my fitness sure I miss them so why wouldn't I to be fair. I'm hoping to lose another good bit of weight next week so we'll see how things go.

Laura<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3