Friday, March 17, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #7

Hey Guys and Girls,

I can't believe this is my 7th weightloss update already, time really does fly by. I could never hav imagined my progress would be so good since I started eating that bit healthier back in January. This week was another busy week, I had something on everyday. I went swimming on Monday and to Boxercise on Thursday plus I had little errands to run every other day so I was always moving. I really believe that the extra bit of fitness classes is really helping my overall weightloss this week.
So how did I get on this week? I'm down a further 5 and a half pounds which means I'm down 1 stone 13 and a half pounds in total and half a pound off 2 stone. I'm really happy as I wanted to lose 3 pound this week and I smashed through that. I also want to reach my target of 2 stone in two months which would be unreal and that's easily achievable at this stage.

Again I've just been making simple easy choices that anyone can do. I haven't been happier in ages, I can't wait to buy some new clothes very soon. I'm heading out on Saturday with my boyfriend, Daragh for a few drinks and I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast tonight with my Mum. I always treat myself a little at the weekends but I do prefer to buy myself something nice as opposed to treating myself with food. It's a better compromise in my opinion. I'm thinking of buying the Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade palette, I saw it in House of Fraser during the week and it looks amazing so I'm going to treat myself soon once I have the funds of course.

My end goal is to be able to fit into smaller clothes by the Summer months, I have so many exciting things coming up so I know I can do it and I can't wait. I'm so motivated to do well at the moment and I know nothing can stop me right now. I'm really enjoying doing weightloss updates and I hope you are too. Thanks for all your support!

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3