Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Lo Down - Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love a good lippie I do. I think a lovely lipstick just completes a look. When I saw that one of my favourite brands Urban Decay came out with new lipsticks I had to give them a try. I purchased two if these lipsticks and I was sent three to review, boy are they good.

The two shades I purchased are Backtalk and Liar, the other three are more vibrant and they are called Menace, Rock Steady & Disturbed. These lipsticks come in alot of finishes, 6 to be exact which means there's something for everyones fancy. My favourite shade is Backtalk, it is such a very pretty   colour that I wear on my lips regularly. These lipsticks are great on a night out as they are really long wearing.
These lipsticks come in at  €18.50  so they're definitely well priced so as I said already I'm definitely going to pick up some more of these really soon.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3