Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Lo Down - Today's Simple Makeup Look

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Today I kept my makeup look nice and simple. I used minimal makeup products as I was getting eyelash extensions so I didn't want to wear too much. I will be doing a post about my eyelash extensions soon don't worry but yes they look amazing. I love them!
I didn't put on any mascara for obvious reasons as it would just be coming off once the eyelash extensions were being put on. I went to Araya Beauty in Leopardstown, it's such a relaxing environment and I enjoyed every minute of my treatment. Of course my eyelashes look amazing I really like them alot.

So back to what I wore on my face today. I started off with Flormar Illuminating Primer. If you haven't tried this stuff already it's unreal and leaves your skin glowing which obviously everyone wants from a good primer I know I do. This product cost about €10 which isn't too bad at all. Next up I used Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in the shade Ivory. I'm quite fond of this foundation it has a nice bit of coverage with a natural finish which is exactly what everyone wants right? Sometimes Boots have pretty good deals on Rimmel makeup so definitely keep an eye out. For concealer I used Too Faced Born This Way concealer in the shade Fair. I actually have two shades of this concealer but I do think Fair suits me alot better than Light at this time of year. If you want to see my thoughts on this product you can check out my full review here.

Lastly on my lips I used the new Yves Saint Laurent Tint in Balm which is such a lovely lip product. It's quickly becoming my favourite lip balm, I can't get enough of it at all. It's so hydrating on the lips and perfect for on the go cause your never going to make a mess with this one that's for sure. I actually reviewed this product earlier on today if you want to check it out here.
So that's my makeup look for today, I know pretty simple isn't it? I love these sort of makeup looks for chilled out days when you don't want to be putting too much makeup on.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3