Monday, March 20, 2017

The Lo Down - Seavite Super Nutrient Head to Toe Travel Kit

Hey Guy and Dolls,

I was pretty much unfamiliar with the skincare brand Seavite a couple of weeks ago, that was until I got the opportunity to try some of their products. I did a background post on the brand which you can find here if you'd like to get the history of the brand.
I was really impressed with this brand, this little kit is so amazing it would be amazing for travelling or if your new to the brand a opportunity to try their lovely products. Included in this kit is 5 products and I'm on love with them all. I particularly like the Soothing & Replenishing Face Cream and the Super Nutrient Firming and Toning Body Lotion, they work amazingly well and they both smell incredible. It's also really nice to find a beautiful Irish brand like this, we seriously don't have enough so it's great to be able to support a homegrown brand.
The Seavite Super Nutrient Head to Toe Travel Kit retails for €47.50 which isn't bad at all as these travel kits can be very expensive sometimes. I really enjoyed using these products and I'd definitely recommend them.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3