Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Lo Down - Probably the prettiest books I own!

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I love a good book. If I'm in town with my parents I always pay a trip to Hodges & Figgis, my favourite book shop in Dublin. It's amazing if you have never been definitely go it's huge. I'll always pick up a book or two when I'm there sure it would be rude not to I think!
A while back I bought these three beautiful books and to say I'm in love with them is a understatement. The books are fairytales written by Camilla Morton and illustrated by celebrated fashion designers which I think is such an amazing idea and it was well thought about.

The result is three gorgeous books that would look gorgeous on your makeup shelf, just look how pretty the covers are! These were expensive €18 but I'm glad I purchased them and I'll definitely cherish them for years to come.

Laura<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3