Monday, March 20, 2017

The Lo Down - Penneys/Primark Makeup Bags

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Today I took a trip to Penneys in Nutgrove to see if there was anything I'd like to buy, of course I had my eye on a makeup bag that I had saw in Dundrum not too long ago. I'm also intrigued to try the Penneys skincare range, I wonder is it any good. Going by the prices if this range was good it would be amazing.
I spotted the makeup bag I wanted so of course I couldn't leave the shop without it. It cost €5 which is pretty good. It's more like a wash bag then a makeup bag but I'm going to use it to store all my beauty products. It's a cream and baby pink makeup bag and it says Wake Up and Make Up across the front and I really like it. It's such a good size and I'm sure it will fit lots of my products. I have lots of makeup bags but I don't think you can ever really have too many in my opinion. This makeup bag is also wipe clean so it's perfect for storing makeup.

The other makeup bag I got is a alot smaller so I thought this would be good for inside my handbag to throw all my products that are currently hiding at the bottom of my page. I have a notebook from Penneys that has the same design as this makeup bag and I love it. This costs €3 so I kinda had to get it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3