Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Lo Down - Mane 'n Tail HoofMaker Hand & Nail Therapy

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I'm a pretty big fan of Mane 'n Tails Haircare products, I just think there so good and I enjoy using them. I always feel my hair is in such good condition after I use their range of products, I've actually done a couple of reviews that you can check out here. I recently was sent two more products from the brand to try and one was their hand cream, Hoofmaker. I had no idea they did products other than haircare so I was really looking forward to giving this a go.
Basically this hand cream was originally developed for horses to moisturize dry, cracked and brittle hooves. So in my head if it worked well doing that it must be an amazing handcream and that's true this really is. Hoofmaker has a really nice consistency, a little bit goes a long way so don't go too mad with this product. It smells really nice and fresh plus it leaves my hands feeling so nice and soft. It's a pretty good size tube aswell so this will definitely last a while that's for sure.

I've been so impressed with all Mane 'n Tail's products so far and I can't wait to try some more in the future. It's such a nice brand and I'm surprised I only started using their products lately.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3