Monday, March 13, 2017

The Lo Down - La Roche Posay Micellar Water Ultra

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I use alot of cleansing waters as I prefer them to wipes ten times over. Lately I've been testing out the La Roche Posay Micellar Waters Ultra and yes they are amazing.
There are three versions to choose from, one for sensitive skin, one for oily skin and one for reactive skin. I have oily skin but I've been using all three and they've all been working equally good. As well as cleansing my skin they get rid of all traces of makeup there is to be seen. They are definitely up there with my favourite cleansing water Bioderma. Only a little is needed on a cotton pad to remove all my makeup.

In each bottle you get 200ml of product, considering these micellar cost €15.50 they are pretty amazing value and really affordable.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3