Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Lo Down - January/February Favourites

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've decided to do a favourites post every two months cause I may not have too many products to talk about within the space of a month. During January and February I've come across alot of products which are now my favourites that I just had to share with you all.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
I don't think a day has really gone by that I haven't pulled out this palette. It's so beautiful and the range of shades is amazing. I actually did a review on this that you can find here.
Benefit Dew the Hoola & Dandelion Dew
Benefit Cosmetics is one of those brands I always go back to. I just love their products and these two products are no different. Both are liquid products and they are just so easy to use. Just look at that packaging it's gorgeous. You can find the review for both products here and here!
Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette - Seductive Beauty
I love Charlotte Tilbury, it's one of my favourite luxury brands they have so many beautiful products that I always reach for. Their latest product I got to try is their Instant Look in a Palette, it's all you need to create a day or night time look. It's perfect it may be pricey but I love it. You can find the review for this lovely product here.
Max Factor Fusion Mascara
Even if I don't have a full face of makeup on I love putting on lashings of mascara. Max Factor Fusion mascara is my current fave. It leaves my eyelashes looking phenomenal, loads of volume which is just what I want. I haven't reviewed this mascara yet but a review will be coming soon.
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick
As you all know I've always been a fan of Urban Decay so of course I was excited to hear about their latest launch, the Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipsticks. This product comes in many shades and I love the shade 22 which is a gorgeous pinky mauve shade which looks perfect with any makeup look. As there are so many other shades to choose from I'm definitely going to pick up some more soon. You can find the review for this product here.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
I loved all the Harry Potter books so I was really excited when I found out JK Rowling was writing a screenplay for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I got this as a birthday present off my Aunty Val two weeks ago and I'm just about half way through it. I really like it so far, I haven't saw the movie yet but my favourite actor Eddie Redmayne plays the lead so it's sure going to be good. I'll definitely be doing a review on this book soon once I've read it.

I hope you enjoyed my favourites, I'll be doing another one in April so stay tuned for that.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3