Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Lo Down - Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know already I love cleansing waters, they just remove my makeup effortlessly. When I'm not forking out on the old faithful Bioderma I use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. which is so good.
I bought the 750ml bottle for €6.50 and it's huge considering this cost the same price as a regular size bottle so this amazing value. I use a tiny bit of this on a cotton pad and remove all my makeup including stubborn eye makeup and it doesn't sting my eyes one little bit. Out of this bottle you get 350 uses which means this bottle is sure going to last me ages.

If you can get this size product on offer I'd certainly recommend it, it's amazing value.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3