Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Lo Down - Fulfil Nutrition Protein Bars

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As I'm in the currently well into my fitness journey I like finding healthy foods that will aid my weightloss and fitness journey. I tried this protein bars a while ago and I was hooked there soo yummy and it's even better that there good for you. As I'm doing my weightloss journey I don't like eating bars but I definitely don't feel as guilty when I eat these.
There is lots of different flavours to choose from but my favourite is White Chocolate & Cookie Dough, doesn't it sound yummy? These bars are so filling, sometimes I have one instead of a meal as I just feel so full after one. You wouldn't believe there's 20g of protein in this little bar. My boyfriend and brother also love these, I'm pretty sure I got my boyfriend hooked on these aswell whoops. They aren't too expensive either they are under the €3 mark which is pretty good.
I  also have one of these in my bags for a snack if I'm hungry on the go, there perfect for that. I'd definitely recommend these if you are on the look out for a nice healthy snack. I don't particularly like the taste of protein but you can hardly taste them off these which is good.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3