Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Cocoa Brown Ice Goddess

Hey Guys and Dolls,

The last post of today is going to be on Cocoa Brown's Ice Goddess. This is a dry body oil and I'm definitely a fan.
Cocoa Brown is a Irish brand founded by the lovely Marissa Carter that I was lucky enough to meet on numerous occasions. I love seeing Irish brands do well and I love supporting them. Cocoa Brown is such a lovely brand with amazing product, they are famous for their tans but I also love their haircare range it's fab. There Goddess range launched a couple ago and they have a original version and a rose gold, that are both really good. My fave has to be their new launch Ice Goddess as it's great for Irish skin tones.

Basically you can use this product over tan and makeup just to give a lovely glow. It's so lovely and sparkly right up my alley. It just really finishes off a makeup look in my opinion. Cocoa Brown Ice Goddess has just launched in the full sized bottle in stores nationwide and retails for around the €10 mark, the other pictured above is a mini size that comes with the other 2 goddess oils in a set and that comes in at €14.99. I definitely recommend this stuff, if you haven't tried it out you should.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3