Friday, March 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Araya Beauty Eyelash Extensions

Hey Guys and Dolls,

On Wednesday I took a visit to Araya Beauty in Leopardstown for a treatment. I opted to get eyelash extensions as they are something I always wanted to get done and I was really excited.
On the day I got to the salon early, there was such a nice relaxing vibe and I adored the layout. There are so many wonderful treatments to choose from at Araya Beauty but I'm glad I went with the eyelash extensions as I'm now converted, I love them and I'm such a big fan. I met the lovely Araya who looked after me herself, she's such a nice, friendly and so knowledgeable when it came to all things beauty.
There are four types of eyelash extensions to choose from, Russian Volume, Mink, Silk and cashmere. A full set of Russian Volume costs €150 and all the others cost €100 for full sets. I got Mink Lashes myself. The treatment lasts for a little under two hours so it is a while but I've never felt so relaxed in my life and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.
Well the results speak for themselves, my lashes look amazing and my eye appear alot bigger to me. Eyelash extensions last for in and around 4 weeks if you look after them well. After that you can opt to get them removed or get refills, I'm definitely going to get the latter as I'm now in love with my lashes. I always had long lashes but they never held a curl which was always quite annoying.
I'd highly recommend Araya Beauty as I'm seriously over the moon with my lashes and couldn't be happier with them.

Laura<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3