Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Lo Down - About Face by Aisling McDermott & Laura Kennedy

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm a big reader I have so many books but I love beauty related books in particular. Most of my collection is made up of beauty books. Not only are they great to read but they also make amazing coffee table books. I can't wait to get my own apartment with my boyfriend Daragh.
A book I got a couple of Christmases ago was About Face by Aisling McDermott and Laura Kennedy. This book is basically described as the Smart Women's Guide to Beauty and it's so so good, I love it!If you don't recognise the authors names already you must be living under a rock this book is written by past Beaut.ie founder Aisling McDermott and Irish Times columnist Laura Kennedy who make a great combination with all their knowledge combined.

Like every great beauty book it's split into easy to ready sections e.g makeup, skincare etc. I love the imagery in this book it's so beautiful and all the pictures look really well. I think good pictures make a book for me to be honest. This book is huge, it has in and around 200 pages which means it's jam packed with lots of beauty tips and tricks, just what I wanted. It's just so informative.

About Face retails for €22.99 which I think is amazing value and you'll take so much from this book, I guarantee it. I'm definitely going to do more book reviews in the future as I really enjoy doing them.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3