Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Lo Down - Pure Results One Day Detox Bootcamp

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Last weekend I attended the Pure Results One Day Detox event which is the brainchild of Kathryn Thomas. If you don't know who she is or the name sounds familiar she is the presenter from popular weightloss show Operation Transformation.
I've been to lots of events over the years but nothing like this so I was really looking forward to it and super excited. The event took place in the Radisson St Helens in Stillorgan, South Dublin. On arrival at 9am all participants were offered some breakfast which consisted of yummy smoothies, green teas and a wide variety of fruit. 
The classes started  at 9.30am with Meta Fitness, a workout I've never done in my life but I really liked it. I'm not going to lie I was totally wrecked after that class, it wasn't only intense but effective aswell. There was another three classes throughout the day and really informative workshops. Breaks were taken in between so it was good to get some time out as it was much needed and was nice to have a bit of a rest. My favourite class was Boxericse I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm actually signed up to start classes myself next Thursday so I can't wait for that, something new to add into my fitness regime. At lunch time I had fish, lentils and sweet potato, the latter is my favourite food so I was delighted to see that they had that on the menu.
All in all I thoroughly enjoyed the Pure Results One Day Bootcamp I had such an amazing time and I'd recommend it to anyone. As they've gotten good feedback thus far they may be doing another bootcamp later in the year. Tickets for the event cost €99.50 which isn't bad at all as it's such a jam packed day. If you want to keep up to date with all the news from Pure Results you can check out their social media pages here and here.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3