Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Lo Down - Pretty Iconic by Sali Hughes

Hey Guys and Dolls,

So I got a really great offer in Eason this week. I bought Sali Hughes Pretty Iconic for €13.99. Yes €13.99!! It's usually €35 here in Ireland so it's pretty pricey alright so this get it at such a good price was amazing.
I was so glad I picked up this book as it's beautifully written. I already own Pretty Honest and I love it, it's a treasured part of my beauty book collection. They both look so well on my shelf. Like all beauty beauty books I love that this is separated into sections which makes for easy reading. This book looks at beauty products that have changed the world, with sections  named The Icons and The Gamechangers this book makes for a very interesting read.

I love books like this as you can pick it up, open it and start from anywhere. This is such a great read and a nice addition to my beauty book collection. I'd definitely recommend picking this up if you can while it is on special offer. At the price of €13.99, it's not to be missed.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3