Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The Lo Down - Davy Cakes

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Even though I'm on my weightloss journey I still can appreciate a nice cake now and again. My Aunty's friend Johanna set up her cake company, Davy Cakes a couple of years ago and boy are they amazing. It was hard for me not to eat all of these I gotta tell you but I left them for my family who enjoyed every last tiny morsel.
Johanna gave me four scrumptious cupcakes to review and they got five gold stars from my family especially my Dad who loves these alot. The cupcakes she gave me are lemon and chocolate & vanilla with Nutella frosting, don't they sound yummy.

Davy cakes is such a amazing little company, Johanna is doing such a super job, if you want to check out her Facebook page you can have a look here. Davy Cakes caters for every budget imaginable and every themed cake you could imagine, novelty, special occasion, novelty cakes etc. You can also choose whatever flavour you like so use your imagination.

Prices start at €10 for 4 cupcakes and they are beautifully wrapped as you can see in the picture above. The more cupcakes you buy the cheaper they are which is good to know. Johanna needs 3-4 days notice to do each order and collection is from Ballyboden in Dublin or if delivered locally it's free. If you are from further afield a arrangement will be made and it will incur a small fee which will be negotiated.
If you want to see what sort of cakes Davy Cakes has to offer you can check out her fabulous Facebook page , they really are magical creations. If you are looking for cakes for any occasion imaginable definitely use Davy Cakes you won't regret it I assure you.

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. Laura thanks so much for that lovely review and delighted you like my cakes so much!��Looking forward to making more goodies to send your way for review again!��

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3