Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Lo Down - Too Faced Original Chocolate Bar Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

The only Too Faced palette I didn't have in my current collection was the original Chocolate Bar palette and I really couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I was beyond delighted when the lovely team at Wizard Publicity sent this over to me to review not too long ago. I had it when it was in the old packaging years ago as it was sent to me by my American blogger friend Chie but I'm pretty sure I could of gave it to my sister a while back.
This palette completes my collection, it looks so pretty on my shelf alongside the others. This beautiful cool toned palette contains sixteen eyeshadows  in matte and shimmer finishes with a dew bright shades thrown in for good measure. As the original chocolate bar palette it paved the way for the rest of the palettes and it was alot to live up to but they all surpass my expectations.
Like always this palette smells like chocolate.... yummy! These shades are so versatile and are perfect for everyday or a glammed up nighttime look. The shadows all blend beautifully, it's very hard to pick a favourite from this palette to be honest,if I have to choose one I'd probably have to say Marzipan as an all over lid shade. The two highlighter shades in this palette are by far the best from all the Too Faced Chocolate bar palettes I feel. For €47, this is price but I think it's great if you can overlook the price definitely go for it.
Have you tried any of the chocolate bar palettes? What's your favourite shade?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3