Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Lo Down - Zoella Secret Scenta Set

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love when some of my favourite bloggers do well for themselves, beauty lines, fashion collections, books and more. It shows that working extremely hard pays off in the blogging world. One of my favourite bloggers is Zoella also known as Zoe Sugg. Her You Tube channel is phenomenal, full of amazing content that if you haven't checked out already you definitely should.
I adore her beauty line which she launched a couple of years ago, the products are great. Over Christmas she brought out some lovely festive sets and Secret Scenta is one of them. It contains four miniature 15ml fragrances in the cutest bottles from all Zoella's collection including the festive offering Bake my Day which I love. It smells so christmassy but I'm sure you could use it all year round. These fragrances come in a wide range of scents, Blissful Mistful is my favourite it's a soft feminine scent great for everyday. Even though all these fragrances are mini I'm sure they'll last for ages.
If you can still get your hands on one of these I'd definitely recommend it. It's such a lovely set and it's so nice to have miniatures to carry around in your handbag instead of lugging around a big full sized bottle.

What do you think of the Zoella beauty range?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3