Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #3

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Three weeks ago I started my weightloss journey and I've come a long way since then. I began this journey cause of course first and foremost I wanted to lost weight but I also wanted to make some healthy changes to my diet. I'm happy to say I did just that.

I weigh myself every Friday morning when I get up in the mornings which is sometimes pretty early. I like to weigh myself at the same time as I get a better idea of my progress.
This week I lost a further two and a half pound which brings my total weightloss to date to one stone two pound. I couldn't be happier to see all the progress I've made so far. It shows that the simple changes to my diet have worked. I don't like calling what I'm doing a diet it's more of a lifestyle change. I did Slimming World and personal training in the past so as they aren't really in my budget anymore I decided to take what I learned before and put it into action which I thought was the best thing to do. It has definitely payed off so far. I haven't made too many other changes to my diet although I have pretty much cut out Pepsi Max completely, I only had one can this week and I didn't miss it that much at all to be honest. I'm aiming to lose another two pound next week which I feel is pretty achievable. Daragh and I have started to go on long walks aswell so I definitely think they have helped alot this week indeed.

I'm still eating the food that I enjoy, sure last Friday I went out and celebrated my 27th Birthday in a beautiful Thai restaurant with my family and my boyfriend. Like you can treat yourself at times but remember always get back on track the day after. I always go out for a long walk the day after as it clears my mind and I know I'm doing something healthy aswell. I missed out on swimming this week cause my Nanna and I had other things on so it was important for me to get a walk in. We will definitely be starting back swimming next week though cause we definitely both miss it alot.
As always I have the best supporters ever who always give me such good feedback on my Facebook weightloss status which is so nice and again much appreciated. I know it's a small thing but it means a great deal to me indeed.

So far this hasn't been difficult at all. It's simple and easy to make simple changes it's just really important to stick to it because that's where I believe this factor can let people down sometimes. If  I can do this anyone can.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3