Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Lo Down - Urban Naked Ultimate Basics Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Wow when this palette was released I knew I had to get my hands on it. The Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette was released in 2016 and it is by far my favourite palette I'd know as I basically have all of them. This sleek palette is so pretty I adore the rose goldesque packaging it have a great size mirror which is great for when your on the go.
The palette consists of twelve new and exclusive matte neutrals which are so buttery and pigmented. I just love it. I do own a lot of eyeshadow palettes I'm not going to lie so I try to use this alot. When I stay in my boyfriends this is my go to and I usually bring it as it's so versatile. The palette also comes with a pretty good blending and smudger brush which is way better than alot of mediocre brushes that are in some palettes. My favourite shades in this palette are extra bitter and lethal I think they are both very wearble and are so pigmented, they are amazing for a great smokey eye for day or night you decide. My go to look is Blow on the brow bone as a highlight, Nude all over lid, Extra Bitter in the crease and Lethal blended into the crease and outer corner. This look is ace and I've rocked it alot it's what I'm wearing in the picture below.
I think this is a great asset to any makeup lovers collection, there's such a great array of shades and countless eye looks to create.

What is your favourite Naked palette?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3