Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Lo Down - Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipsticks

Hey Guys and Dolls,

After trying their Vice lipsticks I couldn't wait to try Urban Decay's Vice Liquid Lipsticks when I saw they were being launched. I was sent the shade 22 which is a pinky mauve shade and it's perfect for me I'm in love!
I've used this everyday since I received it and it's longlasting and beautiful. It's so pigmented and when I say it literally lasts all day it does when I put this on in the morning it doesn't budge one little bit until night time which is amazing.

There are 18 shades to choose from and they all look so pretty. I love the neutral shades from this range the most. I definitely want to try some more of these lipsticks as they retail for €18, they're not too pricey either.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3