Friday, February 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Pixi Glow Tonic

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Pixi Beauty is a brand I've heard so many good things about. They have a wide range of products to choose from but the product that is on everyones lips is their Glow Tonic. I bought this off QVC's website which I never used before now so I wasn't too sure if it was a good site to buy off. It took nearly two weeks to arrive but the postage to Ireland was a pound so it makes perfect sense.
I purchased the salon size bottle and it's ginormous, it's definitely going to last me an age. It also comes with a pump that I actually haven't used yet but it's a good extra as it makes it easier to control how much product you end up using. I use this twice a day morning and night since I got it and I can definitely see a difference in my skin already. It basically glows and doesn't look as dull, it's very smooth too. I soak a cotton pad with product and sweep it over my face. The product basically exfoliates  all dead skin cells. I thought it wound be harsh on my skin Glycolic acid in it but it's quite calming as it contains aloe vera and ginseng. On the flipside of the coin I tried the Alpha H Liquid Gold pads and they absolutely stung the face off me so I won't be trying the brand again in a hurry. This product doesn't have a harsh scent either it's quite nice.

As I already said earlier this stuff is going to last me ages. I already want to buy the mini for travelling as this product is just so good.

Have you tried the Pixi Glow Tonic?? What did you think?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3