Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Lo Down - Nimue Tinted Sun C SPF 40

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I know it's a bit early to be talking about suncare as we're only in February but that pesky Sun is still lurking behind the clouds. I do tend to get sunburned at times so I choose to use a high factor sunscreen.
Nimue Skincare has been one of my favourite skincare brands for the last while, when I discovered that they had a sunscreen with a SPF 40, I had to try it out. Plus it's tinted which makes it even better.

I've tried this alot over the past week or so, applying it before my makeup and moisturiser. It's easy to apply and a little goes a long way. It doesn't have a lot of colour to it but it does give a nice glow, it looks great under my foundation.

For €39.50, I don't think this price is too bad at all. I feel you always need a good suncreen as looking after your skin from the Sun is very important. I know when I'm older I don't want to suffer from sun damaged skin so I know this product will help prevent that.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3