Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Lo Down - My Love of Rugby/Six Nations Ireland v Italy 2017

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm a huge Rugby fan ever since I was younger. I know I'm first and foremost a beauty blogger but I'm big into Sports for ages since I was a child. I watch just about anything, with Rugby being my favourite Sport. I've always watched Rugby matches on T.V or gone to Leinster matches with my Daddio. He used to play rugby in his hayday and I like nothing more than sitting down with my Dad and giving our own commentary throughout a match. It's even better at live matches the atmosphere is unreal and I'm really looking forward to catching another one very soon. I even forked out alot of money at one of the games to get a hat that covers my ears I wear it all the time and it's so warm, definitely worth the money.
Excuse the Christmas Jumper I was so cold today plus I have a cold!!

I watched the match last week against Scotland and I have to say it was a big disappointment it would be mean to single out one player in particular I think but all round it wasn't a great team performance and they lost by a narrow margin. The match today was against Italy and we usually get a good result and do well against them.

Now for the match itself, it was end to end stuff in the first half and there wasn't really a dull moment.  Keith Earls opened up the game with a try in the first few minutes of the game. From the start of the match it was a great team game which was great to see. There was a double hat trick from Craig Gilroy and CJ Stander which was amazing for Ireland. The match end 10-63 an astounding result and I say the atmosphere was unreal and I say the Ireland supporters were lifting the roof off the stadium as they usually do. I can't wait to watch the Ireland v France match next weekend in the Aviva it's sure to be a big one after today's match. Seeing as Ireland got two bonus points today they have alot to play for aswell.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3