Friday, February 24, 2017

The Lo Down - Loreal Infallible Total Coverage range and Infallible Fixing Mist

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As always Boots had a great offer on when I payed a visit on my birthday so of course I couldn't say no. 
First of there's the Infallible Total Cover Full Coverage Long Wear Foundation. I really like this stuff, I use the shade 12 Natural Rose which is the perfect shade for my skin tone. I've been using this foundation pretty much all the time since I bought it and I have nothing but good things to report back to you guys. The finish of this foundation is matte but it doesn't look or feel drying on the skin which is a good sign. It's also full coverage and long lasting so it stays put all day as well as covering all those pesky imperfections. Just be wary this foundation is very thick so I blend it in a bit with my fingers before using one of my makeup brushes. I really do like this foundation and I can see myself using it alot.

Second up is the Infallible Total Cover Full Coverage Concealer Palette and boy is this amazing, it's probably my favourite concealer palette. In this palette are five shades, a beige trio of concealers and two colour correctors and they are so unbelievably pigmented. So in a nutshell this is and amazing concealer and colour correcting palette that is really straightforward to use. This is probably my favourite product I bought on this trip to Boots it's very good I seriously think everyone should have one in their collection. I enjoy using this palette alot.

Lastly I bought Loreal's Infallible Fixing Mist. This is one of the better budget setting sprays I've tried on the market. I do really think it's good. I spray a couple of spritzes over my face and viola done. It keeps my makeup looking fresh and intact all day long. It's doesn't drown my face either which is a good sign.

All and all I really like these products and I'm glad I purchased them they were on offer as well. They were on 3 for 2 so I got all these products for in and around €20 which is a bargain.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3