Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Lo Down - Just a Everyday Makeup Look!

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I like wearing a bit of makeup everyday it makes me feel more put together and alive, even when I'm not wearing my usual everyday makeup I slap on a bit of tinted moisturer and mascara. For my everyday makeup I like to keep things as simple as possible as I like to get those extra few minutes in bed. Sure isn't your beauty sleep very important.
The look above is my current everyday makeup and it's so easy to achieve even when your in a rush. As you can see it's very simple indeed, a nice base with a natural eye. Most of the products I used are from budget brands and are easy to find in Boots stores, they're sometimes on offer aswell which is always good to hear.

First off I applied my new favourite foundation and concealer from the True Match range. These two products are amazing, I use the shade Vanilla if your wondering. They blend seamlessly into the skin and they look incredibly natural which is always a good sign. Again I use my favourite foundation brush at the moment, the Louise Young Super foundation brush. If you can still get your hands on one of these brushes I'd highly recommend it.

Now onto the eyes, today I used Urban Decay's Naked Ultimate Basics palette. I love this palette it's so handy for travelling or in your handbag cause it has an amazing array of shades plus the mirror is huge so perfect for applying makeup on the go. For this particular look I used Pre-Game all over the lid with Extra Bitter in the crease. The latter is definitely my favourite shade in the palette, it's such a nice colour and it's soo pigmented. This is probably my favourite Naked palette ever and that's saying something. Lastly for mascara I've used Max Factor Fusion mascara. I'm not going to going to harp on about this but I love the effect it gives to my lashes, incredible volume.

While I was writing this blog post I've been listening to Christina Perri's I Believe from the movie Pan. I love the movie and adore the song. If you haven't seen it go get the movie it's so good!

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3