Friday, February 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Charlotte Tilbury Scent of a Dream

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Fragrance is such a personal thing I used to work in Molton Brown and it was so hard to choose a scent out for customers for gifts as you and they might like one scent but the person that they are buying the gift for might like something totally different. Sometimes I think its better to get little tester sample sizes before you make the plunge into buying an expensive perfume.
Scent of a dream was released last year and it is the first Charlotte Tilbury fragrance. It is quite a unusual scent  which I haven't smelled anything like yet. I like it though. The fragrance has top notes of Lemon, Peach and Black Pepper, middle notes of  Jasmine, Frankincense, Tuberose and Violet and the base notes are Fire Tree, Iso E Super, Patchouli and Ambroxan. A mix that I'm going to be honest I hadn't heard of most of the notes from before but they work together well. Only a few spritzes goes a very long way which means that you should make sure not to spray too much. This scent smells amazing when it's applied right though. I love the packaging on this product its so precious and luxurious and it looks pretty beautiful on my makeup shelf. I'm actually wearing this scent tonight for my birthday dinner because I just like it soo much!
For €89 this is on the pricier side of fragrances so it's on the more expensive side of fragrances I would usually go for. If your in the market for the new scent I'd recommend going to your local Charlotte Tilbury counter and asking for a sample as I'm sure they would oblige. If it is a fragrance you like you should treat yourself you won't be disappointed. I'm really happy with this fragrance launch from Charlotte Tilbury and I hope it won't be there last either.

Have you tried this scent? What did you think?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3