Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Lo Down - Benefit Cosmetics Haul from Cloud 10 Beauty

 Hey Guys and Dolls,

Cloud 10 Beauty is the site I go to for all my beauty products, it has such a good range to choose from. The now stock Morphe products so I know I'll probably be buying more products soon. As you all know I love Benefit Cosmetics. They always bring their A game when it comes to new and exciting launches.
I was recently on Cloud 10 Beauty and I saw a offer they were running, basically when you spend €40 or more you get two deluxe sized samples of Roller Lash mascara and their moisturser, Total Moisture Facial Cream. I've tried the latter and I love it as a night cream and it's a generous size sample, the mascara on the otherhand is a product I've wanted to try for ages so I'm excited to give it a go.

Now on to the main products I purchased. As you all know I was a huge fan of Dew the Hoola so when I saw there was a liquid version of their Dandelion blush, Dandelion, I had to put it in my shopping basket. I've actually used this for the first time today and so far I really like it and I'm super impressed. I haven't seen this in counters in Ireland so I'm guessing it might be exclusive to the Cloud 10 Beauty website. When I first got the product I thought the pump was broken so I contacted Cloud 10's customer care team and they were beyond helpful. I actually got it working in the end so I'm happy out. I also bought one of the new They're Real Double the Lip lipstick. I got the shade Juicy Berry which I thought was something different and I hope it looks good on me. I haven't tried this as of yet but I'm definitely going to try soon. They sound really intriguing as it's a lipstick and a liner in one, if there good I'll definitely be picking up more as the shade range is great plus the packaging is to die for.

Of course once I review these products I'll be posting a review post and I'm sure that will be very soon.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3