Saturday, February 25, 2017

The Lo Down - Giorgio Armani Smart Moisture Serum

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I like using highend products as I feel if you have a good base your makeup application will be amazing and your skin will look flawless. I've never tried Armani Skincare as it has always been a bit out of my price range. Last year I was invited to one of their events and I got to try some products from their newly launched Prima range and boy is it good.
The packaging is very clean and sleek which immediately drew me towards it. The formula is also light weight and absorbs into the skin right away. This product has a pipette applicator which is very hygenic and a little bit goes a long way. My skin after using this is smooth and instantly hydrated.
For €80, this product is pretty pricey I'm not going to lie. I don't think I'd honestly have enough money on my budget to buy this usually. Having said that it is a lovely product so if you want to treat yourself go for it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3