Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Lo Down - Casper & Coal Makeup Bags

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I have a tonne of makeup bags, sure you never know when you might need one plus I have a lot of makeup so I need somewhere to store it all. The team at Casper & Coal sent me out two makeup bags recently and I'm in love with them both. They are so so pretty. Casper & Coal is a online store that sells makeup bags as well as bath and body products, everything is all natural which is good too.
First off is their Signature Marble makeup bag and this is by far my favourite out of the two. It's very spacious and has enough room in it for lots of makeup. There's a little inner pocket which is handy and I adore the fabric, it's wipe clean which is amazing cause I know I usually put my foundation fingerprints on everything. This makeup bag retails at a affordable €18.

The second makeup bag is the Bucket Cosmetic bag in Banana Leaf. This makeup bag is €17.99 which like the Signature Marble makeup bag is really good value indeed. This is probably the most unusual makeup bag I've ever seen. I really like it, it's perfect. It has areas around the side of the bag which would be perfect for holding my makeup brushes. All my products can stand up right in this too so that's pretty cool and convenient. It also has a draw string, that means all your products will be safe and you don't need to worry about your makeup falling over when your travelling.

I've been really impressed with these makeup bags from Casper & Coal, they're so pretty and yet very affordable, definitely worth the purchase.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3