Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Lo Down - Zara Black Amber Eau de Toilette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

My boyfriend is a huge fan of Zara aftershaves, he has a pretty collection of them. He always smells so nice which is a good thing so I have Zara to thank for that. When his family bought me a Zara perfume for Christmas last year I was beyond excited. Black Amber is a floral and oriental scent, it has a hint of vanilla too that you can definitely smell aswell. It's a strong scent that is not at all overpowering.
The fragrance comes in a very pretty sleek black bottle which would look amazing on any beauty lovers vanity. It may not be travel friendly but you can always decant them into a travalo which are so handy. I always take them on holidays with me and you can also mix fragrance, to me that is pretty cool indeed.
For just under €10 for 100ml you really can't go wrong with this beautiful scent. I already can't wait to try some more fragrances from Zara. After trying this scent I'm expecting great things from the next one I test out in store. I think this would make a really nice gift as it's reasonably priced and smells just amazing.

What's your favourite Zara fragrance?
Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3