Saturday, January 28, 2017

The Lo Down - Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon eyeshadow palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know already I love Too Faced palettes, I own quite a few to be fair. One of them is the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette. It may no be my favourite palette in the range but I do like it all the same. A great array of looks can be created using the gorgeous shadows in this palette.
At €47 for these palettes they are expensive but you can't really go wrong. They contain 16 pigmented shadows in different finishes cased in a gorgeous baby pink tin. Can't you tell I love the tin! My favourite shades are Satin Sheets as a highlight and Molasses Chip for all over the lid. There's a few shades that do stand out like a sore thumb like Totally Fetch (bright pink) and Early Grey (electric blue) but they add a nice pop of colour to any eye look.
I think these are great palettes for travelling as you can create a fantastic look for day or night plus it has a pretty good sized mirror for on the go too. These palettes also look gorgeous lined up on your makeup shelve. I'm looking forward to seeing what Too Faced come up with next.

 What Too Faced palettes are a part of your collection?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3