Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Lo Down - Penneys/Primark Ps... Oval Brushes

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I saw so many of these styles of brushes online and I was intrigued so when I saw them in my local Penneys on sale for a rather reasonable price I snapped two up. These brushes surpassed my high expectations, they are so soft and make blending makeup a dream, the finish is flawless.
They are best suited to use along side liquids, I use the large one for foundations and the smaller one for concealer. I don't have these too long so I haven't washed them yet when I do I'll report back. I wasn't too sure what these makeup brushes were going to be like when I bought them but I'm already a big fan. There is another set of smaller brushes in Penneys for eyeshadow and eyeliner, I might pick them up I'm not sure yet I don't really think they looked as good to be honest.
At €6 for the large brush and €4 for the small I didn't think these two brushes were badly priced when I seen the price of some of the luxury brands online. I use these alot so I already purchased another two to leave in my boyfriends house for when I stay over instead of lugging over a tonne of makeup brushes with me. All in all I'm very happy with my purchase is it just me or are Penneys on top of  their game at the moment as they've come out with some fab product. I'm loving their candles and bedding.

Have you tried this style of makeup brushes? Whats your thoughts?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3