Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Lo Down - Nimue Skin Regulator and Moisturiser Lite

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love skincare! I like giving my skin much needed nutrients on a daily basis. There's no point forking out mega bucks on expensive makeup when your base isn't in tip top condition. I've tried different skincare over the years but now I've realised how important it is to stick to the one brand. There's some brands I love like Bioderma,Kiehl's,Simple and Charlotte Tilbury to name a few but there's also brands I can't put near my face like Clinique and Estee Lauder. The latter made my eyes swell up really badly leaving my skin feeling terrible and I vowed to never put my face through that ever again.
Over the last few months I've been trying a couple of products from a brand called Nimue which I'm going to do a couple of different posts on. I've tried the Normal skin set which I actually can't find online but it contains some lovely mini sized products that are perfect for travelling and I've also found some new favourites. I myself have Interactive skin which is skin that shows sign of hypersensitivity, irritation and redness at times. So the ingredients in these products help combat that.
The two products that I have been liking alot lately and that I have noticed have been doing wonders with my skin are the skin regulator and moisturiser lite. You use the products in that order and I just feel that the skin regulator is a nice extra step in my skin care routine after my toner. It's basically a oil free serum like product that restores health to your skin.
The moisturiser lite improve skin texture and aids hydration. It's such a neat little product and can be used day or night. I find it's super light and moisturising on my skin which is just what I need in this cold weather. It's such a nice little pampering session for your skin. I'm pretty sure 15ml is the full size for the regulator while you can purchase a tub of moisturise lite which I'm sure I'm going to purchase after I finish this 50ml tube. I'm sure they'll both last for a while cause I use them bought sparingly. The scent of these products aren't offensive either I'd almost call them totally scentless. I think the moisturise lite is also a great base for foundation as it leaves your skin really soft. I also like how the packaging is simple so it sort of lets the product itself do the talking.

I think this brand is great as you can customise the products to suit your skin type be it problematic or hyper pigmented. It's definitely worth having a look at it in my opinion. A local beauticians closed to me called Pink Beauty Boutique stock a wide range of products if your interested in going down on when you have free time to have a look.

What is your favorite skincare range on the market?

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.

    banana benefits for skin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3