Friday, December 13, 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H2O on Farmaline!!

Bioderma is one of those products that us beauty bloggers can not stop talking about. I love removing my makeup with this as it's not harsh on my skin and it's fragrance free. I think it's great for after nights out as my face is makeup free in a matte of seconds. I myself wish they would start stocking it in some stores in Dublin but alas that is not the case yet. When I was in Spain in September I seen a bottle in a pharmacy and they tried to charge me the extortionate price of €28 for one bottle! Of course that wasn't going to happen. I resorted to checking out online when I came across a website called Farmaline. The Belgium based site sells so many beauty products from numerous brands some that are well known e.g Nuxe, La Roche Posay, Vichy etc. and others that are completely new to me. I was delighted that I came across Farmaline as they have so much on offer, they also do pretty good promotions too.Two bottles of Bioderma (500ml) comes in at €25.92, considering I'm a bit of a bargain hunter this gets two thumbs up from me, I love making a saving. The website is really straight forward to use and laid out really well. If your like me you could have your basket filled up really quick there's so much to choose from. I'm already checking out some more products from Bioderma as I write this post.
Everything came packaged really well so I wasn't concerned that anything would be damaged in transit. If you live in Dublin you'll know what I'm talking about, some postmen have no regards to what way your post turns up. I was really impressed with the delivery time, my parcel arrived exactly a week after I placed my order. I've had some bad experiences shopping online and I was expecting it to take way longer so this was a welcome surprise. Now the postage and packaging to Dublin is rather expensive at €13.95 but with so many mailing service now like Parcel Motel that shouldn't be an issue at all. I'm not too worried about these running out anytime soon as I know that there's a website where I can repurchase it anytime without paying an arm and a leg for it.

Have you heard of Farmaline before? Will you be checking out their website?

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of farmaline, I love bioderma - I have the hydrabio and sebium versions x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3