Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Body Shop Honeymania Range

Vanilla and Coconut have always been my favourite scents, I can now add honey to the mix. I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop and the work they do with Community Fair Trade, sourcing raw ingredients from all over the globe. Their new range Honeymania is a winner for me, not only does it smell amazing but it also contains Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia. The Beza Mar beekeepers receive a regular income as well as knowing that with The Body Shop is helping to the preserve the beautiful rainforest. If your lucky enough to have a smart phone (I need a Iphone!) you can scan the QR code at the back of any product and you can read about the Community Fair Trade ingredients. I think this is a brilliant idea as it's always interesting to hear the story behind the product.
The range consists of seven products ranging from a yummy shower gel to a Honeymania soap. The latter is shaped like a honeycomb so it looks pretty cool. As always with The Body Shop I love the packaging. the eau de toilette comes in a handy 30ml bottle which would be ideal for travelling. I have another eau de toilette from the brand and they do last for ages as the staying power is quite good. I definitely want to pick up some more new scents soon.

My favourite product out of the range is the body butter of course! Did you even need to ask? It's really luxurious and I love slapping it onto my skin when it needs a bit of TLC. It's a lovely thick cream great for all those dry patches that come creeping up over the Winter months. All in all this range has something for everyone, I'd definitely recommend popping into your local store and giving it a sniff. I think it's the ideal scent for this time of the year to give us a lift from the Winter blues.

I'm already super excited to see what The Body Shop's Christmas collection is like if it's anything like this one I'll be very happy indeed. I can't believe November is finally hear need to start looking for Christmas presents.

What do you think of the new Honeymania range? Any products catch your eye?

Laura<3

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the body butter, I'm just surprised at how floral and light it smells, I think I expected something completely different, although not quite sure what LOL. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all sounds so lovely, honey is gorgeous! The Body Shop in my town closed down so I can't get my hands on so easy, although I should just put in an online order soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this set, I love honey!
    http://joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no. u r making me wanna go check out this line! what r u doing to me?!?! lol JK. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the sound of this range, I've not paid much attention to the Body Shop lately but it sounds like I really need to have a look!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the perfume, shower gel and lip butter from the range and I love it! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3