Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Slimming World Update #11

It's been nearly a week since my last blog post so I wanted to get another one up today. I though I'd come back to you all with a Slimming World update as I haven't done one in a while now. The reason for my absence from the blogosphere over the past week you may ask, I finished college!! It's technically my last ever class tonight and I'm beyond proud of myself for sticking out the whole year. My exams start in a month so I'm officially in study mode, everyone spare moment I have I basically read over all my lecture notes. I really enjoyed the course and who knows after a little break over the Summer I may go back again. I'll keep you guys posted on that one.
It's also been a pretty successful month for me in Slimming World. I lost a total off 3lbs over the past couple of weeks which I'm really happy about. I'm losing the weight gradually, a few pounds a week which is the best way to do it. In my last two updates I mentioned the gym and I have to put my hands up and admit it wasn't out for me. I know people enjoy going to the gym but in my case it's just not my sort of thing. However I have started jogging with one of the girls from work which I'm really enjoying. I wouldn't call myself a brilliant jogger yet, it's all just a bit of fun but I do put a lot of effort in. My next big goal is to jog the Women's Mini Marathon in June which for me would be such a big accomplishment! I feel like I've achieved so much over the past year so I definitely think anything is possible right now. I'm a pound and a half away from hitting a total weight loss of 6st 7lbs which is huge for me. I'm complete confident the next time I write an update I'll be over that milestone. I feel my target inching closer and closer, I can't wait to reach it.

Until my next Slimming World Update,

Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. well done on losing the 3lb's lovely! Congratulations on finishing college too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun:) Can't wait to meet you at IMATS so close now, I need to start booking flights xx

      Delete
  2. Your doing great :) ALways an inspiration.
    Jogging in the marathon is a great target to have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun for your lovely comment. I know it's a big target for me so hopefully I'm cut out for it xx

      Delete
  3. This is so inspirational - I have been doing SW since February and have lost nearly a stone. It's slow, but I never put a time limit on it anyway, and its my fault for not following plan to a T. You should submit your story and see if you get in the SW mag! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3