Friday, April 19, 2013

Benefit's Most Glamorous Nudes Ever Eyeshadow Kit

Benefit have been rolling out a lot of gorgeous palettes lately. The packaging like the brand itself is fun and eye-catching so you can't walk by a counter without being drawn to them. I'm loving their latest release, The World Famous Neutrals palettes. All three can be used to create gorgeous eye looks for day and night. I already own their Big Beautiful Eyes palette which I love. My Mum got it for me as a gift for my 21st birthday two years ago and it's still going strong. I find myself reaching for it quite regularly too as it's so simple to use. I do like how Benefit have brought some new updated neutral palettes into the mix.
 I was lucky enough to be given Eyenessa's Most Glamour Nudes Ever palette* at a recent Benefit event. I had my eyes on one of these for a while and was planning on getting one on payday so I was delighted when I won it during a quiz at the end of the night. To say I've been using this a lot is an understatement. Where do I even start with this palette? It literally has all you need to create a beautiful neutral eye look. If you're like me and like keeping things simple, there's a tip &tricks guide showing the perfect day and night look included in this kit. I love the selection of cream eyeshadows included, dare I say I may like these more than my much loved MAC paint pots. I know that's a pretty strong statement in itself. I love how the two creaseless cream eyeshadows are removable which makes them ideal for travelling, they're so tiny so they'll fit perfectly into any makeup bag. The shadows in the palette are more on the bronzy side of things which I love as they'll be perfect for the Summer months. I'm hoping we get the lovely weather to go with it very soon.
I know these palettes are a bit on the expensive side at €34.50 but in my opinion they are definitely worth the money for what you get. It probably wouldn't be a palette I'd cart around everyday, simply because I'd be afraid that it would get bashed around in my bag. When your finally finished with all the loveliness in the palettes, you can remove the tray and use it as a trinket box. This is exactly what I'll be doing with it as it looks so pretty sitting on my shelf. A nice little touch by Benefit that you'll see with the majority of their palettes and I love it. I already have my eye on the other two kits to choose from.Sure you can never have too many neutral eyeshadows if like me you use them all the time.

What do you think of the World Famous Neutrals Palettes? Which one do you have your eye on?

Laura<3

6 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. If I didn't already have too many neutral shadows I'd be all over this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these around really would love to get one maybe will add to my bday list
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh when's your bday?? They have two different options available too but this one is definitely my favourite. I know you can buy the shadows individually now in the new Benefit packaging but for the price this is definitely better value xx

      Delete
  3. These palettes are so tempting. they are really pretty & good value for money i think. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the packaging, I really like how you can reuse the box when you're finished with the products. I think for the price it's great xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3